Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: General Hardpoints help

General Hardpoints help 4 months 3 weeks ago #1575

• oliw
Hello all,i am following this forum for long time,but did not posted before,since i have figured out allot of stuff myself,but i seem to have a great problem with any hardpoint killstreaks found on internet arround like cfg factory,trgcod4mw.I am using the stock OW svn from this website,everything works in my mod accept i cannot compile any streaks.replaced all weapons,soundaliases,weapon sounds etc,only working hardpoints i managed to get work are the playercards and flyby messages.When i compile a dry svn without anything but the hardpoint for example nuke,napalm and load my server.cfg map wont load,crashes with error unkown weapon nuke_mp,when i dont load my server cfg,map start when i reach 25 killstreak the icon notification show press 4 (my ks bind button) for your nuke,nothing happend,cannot activate streak to work.The mod that i am building is a private mod for lan,and all i am asking is someone with a little patience to explane to me how this hardpoints work,i can attach screenshots of console errors,i figured out there are errors in specific lines on globalogics,but i am not a scripter so i decided to ask for a little help/guide here cause i have no idea what to do to make it work.I am not baging for any private hardpoints or so... just a little guide or someone to look at my console errors and point me in right direction!Thanx in advance,i have huge respect for Brodie,Holymoly,Mits... hope someone will be willing to help ! :) Pardon my english and typoes i am from Serbia,and Eng isnt't my native lang :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

General Hardpoints help 4 months 3 weeks ago #1576

• mitsurugi
  • Thank you received: 99
hard to say without your mod source !!

you send me your mod source in private message and I will have a look on

General Hardpoints help 4 months 3 weeks ago #1577

• oliw
Mits never disapoints,i will m8t.currently have guests :D since it is my birthday,full house all day long :) thanx 4 the reply honestly i was not expect it :) u made my day,will upload coplete source,and if u have the time and will :)

General Hardpoints help 4 months 2 weeks ago #1578

• mitsurugi
  • Thank you received: 99
I do not promise to do it quickly, that will depend of your errors

I have to work monday, then if you can upload it this week end that will be great

And I will not do all the work for you I will just show you the way :P

Happy b-day

General Hardpoints help 4 months 2 weeks ago #1579

• KABOOM
  • Thank you received: 13
hi mate

i got Nuke working after some working out -- can also have a look and assist if needed :)

General Hardpoints help 4 months 2 weeks ago #1580

• {OSG}Brodie
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 188
did you put the libn in to add the nuke_mp weapon file in your mods .csv file ?
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds