Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MP to SP?

MP to SP? 1 year 5 months ago #1359

• Sammy
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi guys long time no see.

I am just curious since I have never had to do it before. How difficult is it to port an MP character to SP? does it all have to be manually reweighted again by hand? Or would the exporters also do it for the weights and only a few need to be done? Working on a moderate rotu update for XI and there are a couple zombie characters I want to replace. Thought maybe I would try the juggernaut character. Strangely enough it seems the SP to MP characters I have tried so far actually do still work for zombies without bending out of proportion. Thank you for those. :)

Dont want to spend a huge amount of work on it and there are plenty of models to choose from already. Or others I can probably get away with using some texture tweaks. Working on some of the scripting part is a bit of a can of worms already so dont need a lot more to worry about. There were just a couple specialty ones I might want to do.

Thx.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MP to SP? 1 year 5 months ago #1362

• KABOOM
  • Thank you received: 17
hey Sammy

hope all is well mate - haven't seen in ages!

MP to SP? 1 year 4 months ago #1366

• Sammy
  • Thank you received: 1
Still same ol same ol.

Doing a rotu update for xi and I am glad to see lots of things here I can replace stuff with. Thanks to all for making those available to everybody. :)

I think I have enough for zombie models tho just need to bloody up the skins for a couple of the stock player model replacements. 1/2 of the included zombie models I am getting ragdoll timeout errors. Dont know if thats a model problem or an animation problem.

MP to SP? 6 months 5 days ago #1614

• {OSG}Brodie
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 193
Mp characters dont have facial bones buddy so may have some issues with the faces spamming out. mp characters from mw3 and bo2 and onwards do however have the facial bones needed for sp ;)
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by {OSG}Brodie.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds